Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Timeline

It took me 6 months to date him because he looked like an asshole

It took me a month and a half of dating to put a title on things and to kiss him

It took me 3-4 months to tell him I loved him

But it took us no time at all to flirt, to touch, to be close...this is torture being always an arms length away. You either want someone or you don't. And I genuinely feel that if you want someone there is no way you can't be longing to touch them or hold them or kiss them...this whole relationship is crap right now. I'm not letting him jerk me around anymore. I'm done being jerked around! I gave him an ultimatum last night and I'm going to hold to it. He needs to make a decision. Either he wants me or he doesn't. I'm done with the in-between. I'm not letting him play with my head anymore. That is not going to happen again. I am making him make a decision. I don't know what I will do if he doesnt choose me, but I am done with the inbetween bullshit. It's killing me

No comments: