Monday, October 3, 2011

Set up the new tv

After months and months and months of owning this tv I finally set it up.

Stephen and I had a big argument today. I hate how I just let him walk all over me by the end of the day...we had plans, he waited til 5:30 to call me, eventhough you can't fish at night. 5:30...and so obviously I was angry. By the end of the fight, it was another of Stephen's infamous "I don't want to talk about 'what I've done wrong', you were bitching at me" scenarios. And he threatened to end it again, as always when I get mad over him doing things wrong. It's just not fair to be put through this over and over again. The fight was just slightly smoothed over at 1:10 in the morning...he spent 8 hours running and avoiding me, or yelling at me and saying it was my fault. He ruined the entire night for both of us.

No comments: