Thursday, October 6, 2011

It's frustrating

I went down to Stephen's last night and we had a good night; but at the end of the night, like last time he just went to his own bedroom after I put a lot of effort into getting there early, cleaning and setting up a cute tent thing in the guest bedroom. And then he just went to bed without even caring...

I went and tried to sleep in the car because I didn't want to support him being so bossy and controlling. He just told me he was going to bed and ignored me after I wnt to all that trouble of making a nice night.

Ugh. We took a nap together in his bed...still no touching, but he did tell me he wasn't opposed to me cuddling him because I told him "you better get up or I'll cuddle you til you do, and you don't want me to cuddle you." he smiled and said he never said that. It's quite confusing for me.

I try so hard and I'm still always at arm's length.

No comments: